Ref: 09.104, un álbum en Flickr.
The original house was begun in 1962 and was the first villa to be built in the development. The then owner had first choice and made certain the plot was one of the prettiest overlooking the mediterranean. The house was substantially enlarged (presently some 1200 m2) and re-built over the years with the latest and most substantial additions during the years 1997-2001. The present owners brought the property up to modern standards, renewing roofs, floors, putting in double-glazed aluminum windows and doors, floorheating on the groundfloor main house and master suite, putting in new foundations for the terraces around the swimmingpool, etc., etc. During 1997-2000 the next door property was purchased and integrated into the existing plot by levelling and building huge retaining walls and new, separate staff quarters – 2 houses under 1 roof with total 550 m2 built. Total constructed area is over 2000 m2. The “ambiance” of the main house, which is very large, is still warm, intimate and feels pleasant. This special house will appeal to a discerning buyer who has an eye for high quality and loves a rustic and traditional Spanish house set in beautiful surroundings. Some defining features: Walled property with alarm systems very quiet with little traffic on the access road only a few villas on the access road with no building plots left beautiful views to the sea 2 separate entrances for the main house and the staff quarters/suppliers spectacular, mature garden Siematic Painters Collection kitchen Separate staff quarters providing complete privacy to the main house 12 receptions, 12 double bedrooms, 10 full baths, 3 guest bath, 3 kitchens, 6 utility rooms, 2 garages (6 cars). More info at: firstname.lastname@example.org